Do you ever feel that you don’t get the most out of a conversation with a user? That there is more, a deeper level of understanding, but you just can’t reach it?
In this training, we discuss the barriers that might be of influence and provide you with tools to overcome these barriers. And more importantly, you will get an opportunity to try out techniques and experiment together with other trainees in a safe environment.
After completing this training you:
- expanded your toolbox of creative techniques
- will be able to dig deeper into your participant’s latent knowledge
- and increase the involvement of your participants
Outline of this training
This online masterclass consists of a 2,5-hour session, a deep-dive into creative techniques you can use in an interview.
- What do we mean with creative techniques?
- When do we need creative techniques?
- Knowledge is not manifest
- Knowledge is not reliable
- Language barriers
- Social/cultural barriers
- What tools are out there?
- And more...
- Applying tools
- Discussion and wrap up
- English spoken
- Online masterclass of 2,5 hours
- Via Teams and Miro (no knowledge of Miro is required)
- When? January 14, 13:00-15:30 (CET)*
- Price €185,- (ex VAT)
- Maximum group size is 12 participants
- Registration closes on January 7
- A mix of theory and exercises
- You will receive an invite for the online sessions a couple of days in advance
- After successful completion of this training, you will receive a UXinsight Certificate
*The minimum number of participants is 6 to proceed.