📣 Ready to get creative?
Network and get inspired with our social challenge! With a team made up of your peers, you’ll give your thoughts, feedback, and suggestions to one of the participating non-profit organisations. The winners will be crowned on the final day of the festival, based on the most creative solutions – whether that be the results, research, or the way of presenting.
How it works:
- To get involved, ticket holders can register through the form at the bottom of this page (No ticket yet? Sign up here).
- You’ll be placed into a team of roughly 5 people. All details, including contact info, will be shared on the first day of the festival, in time for the big kick-off at 16.00 on Monday 14th.
- There are two cases available to choose from – this will be your first task as a team. You’ll have plenty of chances to work together, with a scheduled spot each day from 16.00-16.30 CET. If you need more time, you are free to plan additional meetings as a team.
- Groups will be created on the UXinsight Community for you to discuss, share and work together. If you prefer to work using Zoom, WhatsApp or any other method – it’s totally your call.
- The deadline is Thursday 22.00 CET, be sure to submit your entry before then.
- Be creative: the jury will evaluate the entire process. Which team was the most creative in identifying, testing and presenting their results or recommendations?
- To support this challenge, our sponsor Userlytics will offer all participants a free user experience test with 5 free panel credits. These credits can then be used to create tests on the chosen websites to identify usability issues, and show the results with highlight reels. To claim your free test, follow this link https://www.userlytics.com/uxinsight
- The winners will be announced on Friday, Sept 18 at 16.00 CET. Besides eternal fame and glory, (not to mention expansion of your network and experience) there’ll be a great price for all team members.
Why join? 🏆
- Build your network
- Work together and learn from your peers
- Use your new knowledge and skills
- To win!
Case 1 – Children International
Like the world-changers who support our organization, we are focused on making a long-term impact by helping kids living in poverty. We have a bold vision: graduating healthy, educated, empowered and employed young adults from our programs so they can achieve the goal of breaking the cycle of poverty.
Visit the website for more background information about the organisation.
👉 UXinsight case
We have a dedicated landing page and would like to get feedback on it. Target audience is primarily charity-minded individuals with an interest in supporting child-related causes. We would like to invite you to this page: https://www.children.org/join/landing/covid-crisis-response and ask the following:
- What is your first impression of this page? Does it make sense? If there is one thing that stands out, what is it?
- Take us through the process of sponsoring a child. Share thoughts/feedback.
- If you could change anything on this page, what would you change?
- How about our social media channels? Especially for new users to our organization, does the content support our work and represent what we do? Facebook | Instagram
Case 2 – Art & Tech Society
Art + Tech Society is a new foundation established in Eindhoven in 2019, that envisions a future where natural environments are sustainable and positively impacting the wellbeing of all beings. In this future, people are aware of the intrinsic value of the natural environment and develop a sense of belonging and care for it.
👉 UXinsight case
Being an organization that has just started, and is therefore busy with developing new programs and creating reputation, we have not put so much attention on creating a good website. Thus, we are pleased to have feedback from the UX design/research perspective. Our questions are:
- Does our website look formal (professional) and have a logical structure for the user?
- Does it meet its objectives? Is it “inspiring and inviting” our visitors to subscribe for our newsletter, join our events or contact us? If not, how can it be improved?
- Strategic question: Do you advise us to make the website the central communication platform linked to other known platforms like Facebook, Instagram, etc? Is it feasible to do this with limited resources?