Assist Digital is a Customer Experience Management Company.
We provide end to end services blending human and artificial intelligence to improve our customer’s business performances.
For our Milan/Rome offices we are looking for a: Service Designer
Who are you?
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in Service Design;
- You have a degree in Service Design, Industrial Design, Business Design, Interaction Design or a related design discipline;
- You have experience in defining and developing new products and services, and improving existing ones;
- You know the process, the figures and the design methodologies User Centered / Design thinking;
- You know agile approaches and techniques;
- You have excellent communication skills, verbal and written and are able to speak effectively to different audiences;
- You have an analytical approach, you identify opportunities starting from data analysis and define and understand business performance metrics (project KPIs);
- You have experience in the concept and conception phase and you are able to prototype services in a rapid and iterative way, both digital and physical;
- You organize and facilitate workshops and have a natural predisposition towards people;
- You use PowerPoint, Slides and Keynote
- You have a good knowledge of design and prototyping tools such as AdobeCC, Sketch, Invision and the like;
- You speak English fluently and Italian;
- You are available to travel to Italy and/or abroad;
- You have a positive and enterprising attitude;
- You enjoy working in a dynamic, collaborative and stimulating environment.
What are you going to do?
You’ll be part of the Design team and you’ll be involved in different projects as a Senior contributor for the Service Design part. You’ll work in a team composed by designers, project managers, consultants and experts. Here are some activities you’ll do:
- Build innovative business strategies for our customers that take into account user needs, business requirements and project constraints;
- Having an overview that considers all the elements that define the user experience and, at the same time, being able to focus on the details of the experience;
- Analyze and define the components of an effective CX, the touchpoints, their interactions and underlying processes, identifying critical issues and related opportunities;
- Conduct strategic workshops to identify requirements for new products and/or services or to improve existing ones;
- Understanding the needs of users, and of the actors involved in the process, through research activities such as interviews, focus groups, shadowing and desk research;
- Working with multidisciplinary design teams to design and implement services and products, digital and physical, using a User Centered approach;
- Design and implement deliverables consistent with the project objectives and create strategic presentations and documents with a short, medium and long term vision;
- Independently manage relationships with partners and customers, plan and monitor the project according to business objectives, managing any risks, unexpected situations;
- You will be involved in training projects and you will be able to mentor young designers, helping to enhance their skills and direct their perspective on design and innovation.
What do we offer?
- A path of growth aimed at enhancing your professionality
- Flexible work
- Welcome Kit
- Ticket Restaurants
- Internal and external training programs with the possibility to achieve professional Certifications according to the role
- Stimulating, international work environment with heterogeneous teams and opportunities to expand your knowledge
- Access to our corporate conventions (events, travels, experiences, shops and restaurants)
Assist Digital in 2017 has been certified as Great Place to Work in Italy.
Assist Digital is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any grounds. The company Assist Digital spa is the data controller of the personal data. The data that the Company intends to process are: A) personal data; B) Information about educational career, professional situation and field of expertise; C) Specific data: health data, data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, trade-union membership, religious or philosophical beliefs. The legal basis for points A and B is the performance of pre-contractual measures pursuant to art. 6, letter B) of the GDPR.The legal basis for point C is your express consent pursuant to art. 9 of the GDPR. The collected data will be processed to carry out the research, selection and evaluation of the personnel in order to manage your application with reference to a specific job advertisement and to manage your spontaneous application. In the event that you have provided your data by applying to a job advertisement, such data may also be processed for future selections after the explicit consent sent together with the curriculum or subsequently given. Your data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the above mentioned purposes and in any case for a period not exceeding 36 months unless you withdraw, at any time, your consent to the processing of your data. In any case, your data may be processed due to legal obligations and in the exercise of certain rights before the Courts by the Company. You, as data subject of the processing of personal data, may exercise at any time the rights expressly granted by the European Regulation, and in particular: Right to access personal data (art. 15): Right to rectification (art. 16), Right to erasure (art. 17) , Right to restriction of processing of personal data (art. 18), Right to data portability (art. 20), Right to object (art. 21) Right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, Right to withdraw consent. If you wish to exercise the rights listed above, please find here the address of the controller: Via Angelo Inganni n. 93 Milano Italy or the e-mail address: Dpo.Assist@assistdigital.com. The company Assist Digital spa, considering the protection of personal data of the interested parties to be of the utmost importance, has appointed a data protection officer (DPO) who can be contacted by writing to the e-mail address Dpo.Assist@assistdigital.com for any issue concerning the protection of personal data.