Get to know our company
With ~$200Mn invested till date, RedDoorz is the largest hotel chain in Southeast Asia with 2000+ hotels and 4Mn+ customers spread across Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and Singapore. RedDoorz strives to provide the finest affordable accommodation to all customers in every stay. We are committed to deliver a quality experience to customers by leveraging technology and data to the full scale.
Get to know our team
The UX Researcher’s work is to provide answers to the most challenging questions in the product’s design. The UX Researcher reveals what the consumers need from the business’s products by conducting primary research, exploring consumer behavior and motivation, and working with the Product Design, Product Management, and Product Development (engineers) departments in developing new product features.
The most fundamental role of the UX Researcher is to assist the entire User Experience (UX) team in understanding what would ensure that the consumer’s experience with the product feels more intuitive, fun, accessible, and quite possibly, magical.
Roles & Responsibilities
- 2-4 years of work experience in a similar role and user-centric design environment.
- Experience in creating and leveraging a wide range of research methods (both qualitative and quantitative) including remote and in-person moderated usability studies, unmoderated study setup, user interviews, field studies, survey design, competitive research, and heuristic evaluation.
- Ability to design and execute end-to-end research projects with little assistance.
- Demonstrated expertise in scoping, planning, designing, executing, and analyzing qualitative user research.
- Experience in creating and leveraging user personas.
- Experience presenting findings to various stakeholders, leveraging research and data to tell a meaningful story about the user and deliver actionable insights.
- Experience creating and editing interactive prototypes.
- Familiarity with human interface guidelines and how to leverage them to create a cohesive and consistent user experience.
- You have deep knowledge of qualitative research methods and tools across the Indonesian diaspora, as well as knowledge in quantitative methods
- Bachelor’s or MS in a human behavior related field (or equivalent and demonstrable work experience)
- 2-4 years experience in applied product research Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Ability to formulate specific, answerable, and practical questions
- Language proficiency required in English, Bahasa.