Do you ever feel that you don’t get the most out of a conversation with a user? That there is more, a deeper level of understanding, but you just can’t reach it?
In this training, we discuss the barriers that might be of influence and provide you with tools to overcome these barriers. And more importantly, you will get an opportunity to try out techniques and experiment together with other trainees in a safe environment.
After completing this training you:
- expanded your toolbox of creative techniques
- will be able to dig deeper into your participant’s latent knowledge
- and increase the involvement of your participants
“The training is very practical and hands-on. Learning more about the different techniques out there proved useful, and with the hand-outs, I’m now ready to start experimenting.”
Linda Timmerman – User Intelligence
Outline of this training
This online masterclass consists of a 2,5-hour session, a deep-dive into creative techniques you can use in an interview.
- What do we mean with creative techniques?
- When do we need creative techniques?
- Knowledge is not manifest
- Knowledge is not reliable
- Language barriers
- Social/cultural barriers
- What tools are out there?
- And more...
- Applying tools
- Discussion and wrap up
- English spoken
- Online masterclass of 2,5 hours
- May 27, 2021 from 10:00 – 12:30 CEST
- Price €185,- (ex VAT)
- Via Zoom and Miro (no knowledge of Miro is required)
- Maximum group size is 12 participants
- Minimum number of 6 participants to proceed
- A mix of theory and exercises
- After successful completion of this training, you will receive a UXinsight Certificate
Interested in coaching by Meike, Karin or other professionals? Get in touch!