The UXinsight newsletter is a monthly update on new UXR activities, events, training, job offers, what’s going on in the community and UXR related content.
Join over 1600 subscribers and keep posted!
Why subscribe to the UXinsight newsletter?
👉 Be up-to-date, find inspiration and grow your network! 👈
- You’ll know about new UXR events, training, job offers, community updates and UXR related content
- You’ll be the first to know about UXinsight’s (new) activities
- You won’t miss out on our early bird pricing
- You’ll get an update on UXR events to attend in the upcoming month
- You’ll connect with us on a more regular basis
- AND you’ll get even more excited about the UX research profession
Subscribe to our newsletter
UX research is a relatively young profession and we’re all growing and learning continuously. That’s why we aim to collect and create UXR content and activities for you, to help with that.
Our mission is to connect UX researchers across the globe. So we can all learn from and help each other. Will you help us, your peers and yourself, to create a friendly space where we as researchers can connect, share and learn?
Subscribe to the UXinsight newsletter and feel free to reach out with content you think is of added value to the community.
Let’s grow together
Our community is independent and open to everyone who is interested in user experience research. We pride ourselves in:
- delivering high-quality resources
- staying independent
- being collaborative and open-minded
That is why we work with UX research professionals around the world. UXinsight depends on the contributions of the UX research community—your contributions. So feel free to send us a message if you’d like to get involved in one of the following activities:
- Send us inspiration on books/articles/training/etc
- Promote an event on our calendar
- Post a job in our community
Or maybe you’ve got some other suggestions or expertise you’d like to share with us. We’d love to hear from you. Join our UXR community by subscribing to our newsletter 👇