As UX research leaders, we’ve faced remarkable transformations in recent times, driven by rapid technological advancements, the rise of remote work, and the growing importance of demonstrating our impact. Leading in times of change is complex, requiring navigating challenges and uncertainties and inspiring, motivating, and guiding our teams through these transitions.
How do you embrace change as a UXR leader? How do you cope with the challenges you and the team face?
👉 Join us and a group of other UXR leaders from around the world
- To connect and share best practices.
- Uncover the key challenges and opportunities in today’s dynamic landscape together.
- And explore new approaches to leading and empowering UX research teams to thrive in a constantly evolving environment.
How does it work?
We gather online for two sessions of 90 minutes. During these sessions, you will connect with your peers and discuss your challenges.
Session 1 - Leading Yourself during times of change
- Get to know the group and share common challenges.
- Discuss ways to cultivate your resilience and cope with setbacks. How can we embrace challenges as opportunities for growth?
- Break out into smaller groups to reflect on your challenges. In which ways can you deal with them during times of change?
Session 2 - Leading Your Team during times of change
- Explore what it takes to lead and motivate your team. How can you foster a supportive and collaborative environment where team members feel valued and empowered?
- Break out into smaller groups to reflect on ways to embrace the challenges together with your team.
- Define your next steps: what will you do next for yourself and your team?
Who can apply?
- You are currently working as a UXR leader within an organisation.
- You are leading a team of UX researchers (of any size).
- When registering, we ask for a contribution of €75 (ex VAT).
- The maximum group size is 20 participants.
When and where?
- Session 1 – 22 February & 15.00-16.30 (CET)
- Session 2 – 29 February & 15.00-16.30 (CET)
- The sessions take place online. You will receive a link after registration.
- Sessions are not recorded.
If you have any questions about the program, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com.