Do you want to build UX research skillset in your organisation? Or mature your team’s research practice to have higher impact? Enhance your team’s expertise in UX research and take your UX maturity to the next level with our customised in-company user research training.
Our experts in the field of UX research are here to provide hands-on instruction and guidance in areas like:
- Mastering UX research methods such as usability testing, card sorting, surveys, interviews, diary studies, eye tracking and more
- Developing effective interviewing/moderation skills, and taking them to the next level
- Enriching your craft with UX mapping artifacts such as journey maps
- Streamlining your UX research process, from planning to analysis and sharing of insights
- Improving stakeholder management, including gaining buy-in, storytelling, facilitating workshops and working with analytics
- Developing UX research strategy and prioritisation
- Identifying skills gaps and defining UX research career
In small, interactive groups, participants will apply the learnings to real-life examples from their own context, ensuring maximum relevance and practicality.
Whether delivered online or in person, our training will equip your team with the skills and confidence needed to drive successful UX research initiatives and have the desired impact in your organisation. Don’t miss this opportunity to invest in your team’s success!
Not looking for team user research training? Consider 1:1 coaching.