Latest update: November 20, 2020
What we value
It is important to us that all people interacting with UXinsight – our community of contributors, participants, guests and team members – feel safe, welcome and respected.
We are dedicated to treating all individuals respectfully, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof), or technology choices.
We believe we all thrive in a welcoming, respectful and collaborative community. We expect everyone to:
- Be considerate and respectful to each other.
- Refrain from demeaning, discriminatory, or harassing behavior, materials and speech.
- Speak up if they observe anything that conflicts with this Code of Conduct.
We do not tolerate harassment by or of our community members – including contributors, participants, guests and team members – in any form. Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, technology choices
- sexual images in public spaces
- following or stalking
- sustained disruption of talks or other events
- inappropriate physical contact
- unwelcome sexual attention
Consequences of unacceptable behaviour
Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated. Anyone asked to stop unacceptable behavior is expected to comply immediately. If someone engages in unacceptable behavior, UXinsight may take any action it deems appropriate, including warning or expelling the offender from a training or event with no refund, or expelling them from the community.
Report a violation
If someone is harassing you, or you notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a UXinsight staff member through firstname.lastname@example.org, the online community or on +31(0)6-48334517.
Who is this Code of Conduct for?
If you are a contributor, participant, guest or team member of UXinsight and its activities and services, we expect you to follow the Code of Conduct. We expect cooperation from all to help ensure a safe environment for everybody. We expect everyone to follow these rules during all UXinsight activities and in our online communities and the media.